Unless otherwise indicated in the description, standard necklaces measure approximately 46-48cm in length. Please note this does not include the length of any pendant. Most designs can be adjusted so if you would prefer another size please don't hesitate to contact me.
Bracelets are made to fit an average wrist with a little wiggle room. They typically measure approximately 18-19 cm. Most feature a short chain at the end which allows for some adjustment to get the perfect fit. As always, if you like a design but are unsure of the size please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.
Bangles come in three standard sizes
- Small - approximately 60mm inside diameter
- Medium - approximately 65mm inside diameter
- Large - approximately 70mm inside diameter
To check your size, either measure a bangle you already wear or hold your hand as if putting a bangle on, with your thumb across the palm. Measure around the widest part of your hand (usually at the base of your thumb) to get the inner circumference needed.
Rings are made in five stock sizes as follows
- X Small - approximately UK size L
- Small - approximately UK size N
- Medium - approximately UK size P
- Large - approximately UK size R
- X Large - approximately UK size T
Please note that the wider the ring the tighter it will feel so do allow for this if you are planning to wear a lot of stacking rings together.